This Refund Policy ("Policy") applies to the following purchases: purchases through www.efani.com.au.
1.1. We offer refunds, repairs and replacements in accordance with the terms set out in this Refund Policy ("Policy").
1.2. Before making a purchase, please read this Policy so that you can understand what you can expect from us if you are not satisfied with your order.
- Cancellation and Change of Mind
2.1. In the event that you receive the products or services you have purchased, as stated, but that you simply change your mind, we may, at our discretion, offer you a refund or exchange, provided that:
- You notify us within 30 days of receipt.
- In the case of services, the services have not already been performed.
- The following conditions are satisfied:
- Product has not been opened.
- Product has not been used.
- Product has not been damaged.
- Product must be returned with original receipt.
- You are willing to pay for the shipping cost.
- Incorrect, Faulty, Damaged Products
3.1. In the event that the product you have received are incorrect, faulty or damaged:
- Please contact us within 7 days from the day of delivery.
- Any incorrect, faulty or damaged product must be returned in the condition in which it was received, together with any packaging and other items which you received with the product
3.2. We will arrange to repair or collect the damaged, faulty or incorrect product and replace it with an equivalent product, or to refund it, provided that you have contacted us within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product.
4.1. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Policy, we may refuse to provide a repair, replacement or refund for a product or service purchased by you if:
- You misused the said product in a way which caused the problem.
- You knew or were made aware of the problem(s) with the product or service before you purchased it.
- You asked for a service to be done in a certain manner, or you asked for alterations to a product, against our advice, or you were unclear about what you wanted.
- Any other exceptions apply under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Shipping Costs for Returns
5.1. In the event that a product you have purchased are incorrect, faulty or damaged and are verified by us), we shall bear any cost of shipping the said product (the "Returned Product") back to us, as well as any cost of shipping any replacement product to you.
5.2. If the Returned Product can easily be shipped or returned, then you are responsible for organising for the Returned Product to be returned to us. If the Returned Product is eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy then we will reimburse you for the reasonable postage, shipping or transportation costs for the Returned Product.
5.3. If the Returned Product is too large, too heavy, or otherwise too difficult to be removed and returned by you, and is believed to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy, then we will organise for the postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product, at our cost.
5.4. In the event that we organise and pay for the inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of a Returned Product, and it turns out not to be eligible for a repair, replacement or refund under the terms of this Policy, then you will be required to pay the costs of any inspection, postage, shipping, transportation or collection of the Returned Product.
5.5 In the event that you receive the products or services you have purchased, as stated, but that you simply change your mind, we do not reimburse the shipping cost if you change your mind and seek a refund or exchange.
- Response Time
6.1. We aim to process any requests for repairs, replacements or refunds within 14 business days of receipt.
- How to Return Products
7.1. You can contact us at the end of this Policy to discuss a return using the information.
7.2. Unless otherwise defined in our sole discretion, we shall pay all refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card used to make the original purchase.
7.3. To be eligible for a refund, repair or replacement, you must provide proof of purchase.
7.4. You may be required to provide a government issued identification to qualify for a refund, repair or replacement.
- Contact Us
8.1. If you wish to speak to us about this Policy or about any refund, repairs or replacements, please contact us at: Support@efani.com.au.