Healthy Glow Face Oil
Face oils are skincare multitaskers. They help maintain the richness of your skincare ingredients, keeps moisture in your skin so it stays soft and protected even in the harshest conditions.
Efani Co.’s Healthy Glow Face Oil contains Rosehip Oil, a good source of natural Vitamin A, known for antiaging properties and improving natural skin glow. Plus, Rosehip Oil can act as a carrier oil to help your skin absorbs the potent products more effectively.
Our Healthy Glow Face Oil also contains Calendula flower extract. This ingredient sooth and calms your skin, making it perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin.
In addition, our Healthy Glow Face Oil is enriched with Vitamin C which is a good source of antioxidants. A couple of drops of this face oil daily can make your skin smooth, soft, healthy, and glowing. It is especially helpful during winter or if you stay in a heavily air-conditioned environment.
Our product is the ideal antidote to rough and dry winter skin. The face oil can be used at night on top of your serum and cream.
Keep your skin’s natural glow with Efani Co. Healthy Glow Face Oil as it is:
- Enriched with Rosehip Oil, a good source of natural Vitamin A
- Rich in Vitamin C and other antioxidants that helps provides extra layers of skin protection
- Ideal for dry, dehydrated and ageing skin
- Helpful during winter or if you stay in a heavily air-conditioned environment
- Free from parabens, artificial colours and fragrances
- Australian-made, cruelty-free skincare product with a soft rose aroma
- Buy Efani Co. to support cruelty-free, Australian-made products.
- The impact you will make - with every Healthy Glow Face Oil you purchase, we will make a donation of one COVID-19 vaccine worth AU$7.70 to WHO Foundation in your name. This campaign aims to help bridge the gap in vaccine access, reaching more people in need.
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate): A skin brightening antioxidant that restores the skin's tone.
Rosehip Oil: An excellent source of natural Vitamin A and essential fatty acids that makes your skin glow.
Calendula Flower Extract: Rich with anti-oxidants, it offers superb skin moisturising and softening properties.
Jojoba Oil: The closest match to our skin’s natural oil, it offers great antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities.
How to use: Apply 1-2 drops and massage gently until absorbed. Use at night over the Healthy Glow Serum and Cream.
Storage requirements: store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
For the Healthy Glow Range, we recommend you follow the steps on the label:
- Healthy Glow Face Serum
- Healthy Glow Face Cream
- Healthy Glow Face Oil
You can use the Healthy Glow Face Oil every second day at night or more regularly when your skin needs extra moisturiser ie. winter time or in heavily air- conditioned environment.
When can I see results?
The Healthy Glow Range instantly add hydration and moisturisation to your skin. Results are immediate. Applying all three products overnight will help achieve a soft, smooth and hydrated skin the next morning.
What type of Vitamin C is used in the Healthy Glow Range?
Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is vitamin C derivative. It is a more stable form of Vitamin C that effectively converts into free vitamin C in the skin. Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate is oil soluble and so it penetrates the skin quickly.
Benefits of Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate:
- Fight the free radicals that cause premature aging
- Reduce pigmentation and sun damage
- Boosts collagen production
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Oil, Safflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Natural Vitamin E, Vitamin C isoPalmitate, Olive Oil, Rose Geranium Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Sunflower Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Datem, Rose Absolute